Our Active Trials:
- Non-interventional evaluation of participants with SCLC who will receive diagnostic and (where possible) post-progression tumor tissue profiling, alongside plasma ctDNA biomarker profiling in addition to their standard of care therapy and disease surveillance.
- Evaluate the safety and tolerability of avatrombopag given for 90 days after stopping treatment with eltrombopag or romiplostim.
- Phase III, randomized, open-label, multicenter, global study to compare the efficacy and safety of Datopotamab Deruxtecan (Dato-DXd) in combination with durvalumab and carboplatin compared with pembrolizumab in combination with histology-specific platinum-based chemotherapy as first-line treatment of adults with stage IIIB, IIIC, or IV NSCLC without actionable genomic alterations (including sensitizing EGFR mutations, and ALK and ROS1 rearrangements).
- Study is an observational multicenter evaluation of participants with colorectal cancer (CRC) who will receive longitudinal plasma ctDNA biomarker profiling in addition to their standard-of-care therapy and disease surveillance.
- Non-interventional study that will be collecting clinical and molecular health information from patients with NSCLC who will receive longitudinal blood collection in addition to their standard of care therapy and disease surveillance.
- Phase 3, open-label, randomized, clinical trial evaluating the efficacy and safety of gedatolisib plus fulvestrant with or without palbociclib for the treatment of patients with locally advanced or metastatic HR+/HER2- breast cancer following progression on or after CDK4/6 and aromatase inhibitor therapy.
- Purpose of this study is to compare the efficacy and safety of pirtobruitinib (LOXO-305) to ibrutinib in participants with CLL/SLL. Participants may or may not have already had treatment for their cancer. Participation could last up to six years.
- Study will evaluate the efficacy and safety of trastuzumab deruxtecan (also known as T-DXd, DS-8201a), either alone or in combination with pertuzumab, in treating patients with Human epidermal growth factor receptor 2 (HER2)-positive breast cancer as a first line of treatment.
- Observational study of patients initiating T-DXd in the first or second treatment line for HER2+, and HER2-low unresectable and/or metastatic breast cancer.
- Observational study with a collection of biospecimens and clinical data from approximately 10,000 participants from up to 40 clinical network sites and locations in the United States. The objective of this study is to collect blood samples, tissue samples, and associated clinical data from participants with a variety of solid tumor and hematologic cancers and non-cancer participants for testing and the development of a screening test for early cancer detection
- The study is intended to show superiority of AZD9833 in combination with CDK4/6 inhibitor (palbociclib or abemaciclib) versus aromatase inhibitors (anastrozole or letrozole) in combination with CDK4/6 inhibitor in patients with hormone receptor-positive (HR-positive), human epidermal growth factor receptor 2-negative (HER2-negative) metastatic breast cancer with detectable ESR1 mutation.
If you are interested in learning more about the trials we have available, please reach out below:
Telephone: 717-741-9229 (Ask for Research)